【Product Name & Model No.】
Filtering Half Mask, KPM-3
Compliance with standard EN149:2001+A1:2009 to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
The mask is composed of mask body, nose bridge strip and headbands. The mask body is composed of five layers of non-woven fabric and filter material. The outer layer consists of spunbond non-woven fabric. The second layer of hot air cotton, the third and fourth filter layers of melt blown non-woven fabric, and the inner layer of spunbond non-woven fabric.
The protective mask is intended to use for respiratory protection from industrial dust, sand dust, pollen, other salty and oily particles.
1. Before use the masks first verify that it is suitable for the intended use. The wearer must be adequately trained prior to use and ensuring the masks are proper fit.
2. The mask is disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Using the masks with facial hair will cause leakage problem, if the facial hair not covered, unlikely to achieve seal.
4. Discard and replace the mask if it becomes damaged or higher breathing resistance.
5. Don’t use the mask in explosive gas, heavily polluted environment, oxygen-deficient environment, fire environment and the underwater work.
6. Patients with heart disease or other disease should discard it after wearing uncomfortably.
7. Masks marked “ NR’’ shall not be used for more than one shift.
8. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
9. Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
10. It is strictly prohibited to use after the package is damaged.
1. Unfold the mask and hold the mask with one hand. The position of the finger tip should be on the nose bridge strip of the mask. Remember not to exert any force and do not change the shape of the mask.
2. Hold the mask on the face to cover your nose and mouth. Make sure the nose bridge strip is upward.
3. Pull the upper headband behind your head.
4. Pull the lower headband behind your head.
5. Make sure that the mask completely covers the nose and mouth.
6. Adjust to a comfortable position to fit the face, press and adjust the nose bridge strip until it fits the shape of the nose.
7. Check the tight-fitting carefully.
【Storage Condition and Methods】
1. The unused Masks need to be stored in the environment that is well ventilated, dry and away from light. Keep away from fire, pollutants and potential source of pollution.
2. Storage temperature: -20 oC to 38 oC and less than 80% relative humidity.
3. Keep the masks in original packaging boxes when during transportation to protected against mechanical damage and contamination.
【Explanation about Signs, Symbols】
You may download the EU DOC from our website: http://www.leephick.com
【The Notified Body】
Universal Certification and Surveillance Service Trade Ltd. Co.
Necip Fazıl Bulvarı Keyap Sitesi E2 Blok No: 44/84 Yukarı Dudullu Ümraniye-Istanbul